Monday, January 31, 2011

Cashlinkads review. It did paid me =)


Today when I reach the minimum payout for Cashlinkads( $1 ) and request withdrawal,pending approval.

Few hour later I received an email from Cashlinkads. The email :
--- On Mon, 1/31/11, Samuel Smith wrote:
From: Samuel Smith
Subject: Cashlink Ads Payment Request
To: andersonchong@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 6:25 PM

Hi,

I got your payment request and I'm curious... how did you get this many referrals?

Level 1 Downline 4294967295

Sam
Cashlinkads.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my surprise when I open my Cashlinkads account, I got 4294967295 Level 1 Downline!!
WOW?!?! That's really cool if I really have that number of Level 1 Downline, I'm rich!!

Send an email back to Cashlinkads requesting Sam to check on this.
After few emails, Sam approve my cash out.

This is my first time using Alertpay, found the $1 Cashlinkad sent me become $0.73...$0.27 charged by Alertpay? =.=

Will try accumulate more before request payment so that alertpay won't suck out my hardly earned money much.

No comments:

Post a Comment