Friday, January 14, 2011

SHBUX review. Is it a scam?

http://www.shbux.com/


Things that attract people to this site is because of few reason here, the power of € and they pay €0.1000 per click for standard member! Even the referral click for standard user is €0.0250!
€1 = 1.3362 U.S. dollars!!!

But I found few things that not convincing me about this ptc site. Let's check it out.

1.The withdraw fees increasing as your account balance accumulating!!
You only able to get 10% from account balance as net amount. If you able to click and earn account balance till €100, you only able to get payout of €10 to your account. If you think this is the most ridiculous thing in the world,keep reading and you will find more interesting stories.




2.Most of the PTC they offer the service add funds to your rental balance from your balance, but shbux don't.

3. Ok now.I reached the payment minimum to request payout. Finally i can get my hardly earned €2.00. =D
Payout request refused!!!
What's wrong!?!?!?!?
The payout maximum for your account is 1100% of your investment, which equals €0.00. The maximum amount you can request here is €0.00.

4.So this is the culprit causes behind this!!!

5. As you can see, my investment is €0.00, that't the reason I can't withdraw my payout.
I need to invest (standard member)1100% before I can request the payment.
1100%?? That's mean .....need to invest €200 to get €20(haven't deduct the withdraw fee)? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not good with this % stuff, LOL.

6. Please read about TOS carefully for any PTC site before you sign up and decide invest on it.

7.The forum is not working. When you try to access to the forum, it will redirect you back to the homepage.
Forum is important because
* the member can communicate with the admin of the site
* successful payment can be post up as payment of proof that this site really pay to member
* any complaints and bugs can be report to admin

Conclusion:
Is SHBUX a scam? well...you decide it.But I'm won't invest on it for sure

9 comments:

  1. You can earn unlimited money without any scam .all websites are proved in my life.please go to http://tec-hsolutions.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shbux is motherfucker scammm site.
    Thieves. The FBI should be put in jail, thieving bastards.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payout request refused but why? how can i receive from shbux ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW i can solve this site problum

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know from where they are paying so huge i am also admin but i never get such like funds ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont know from where they are paying so huge i am also admin but i never get such like funds ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all fake sites... dont belive these sites...dear guys

    ReplyDelete